Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pay It Forward Stitchy Exchange


I've been chosen by Rahenna to participate in a stitchy Pay it Forward (PIF) exchange! What does that mean?
Rahenna offered a handmade gift to three people... and part of asking to be considered was agreeing to do the same. So Rahenna will receive a gift and was inspired to gift three more people... and each of those three (including me) will offer three gifts! In other words, Rahenna will be stitching for three friends, who will stitch for three friends and so on and so on.
It's your turn to get a handmade stitchy gift from me! I will be making gifts for three people who want to be part of the PIF. I will make and send my gift to you some time in the next 3 months. I need to get the stitching done before I start my HAED challenge next year. :)

Here's the rules!

1. Understand that you will be expected to offer three gifts to others if you participate.
2. Leave a comment here with your email address so I can contact you. :)
3. If more than three people are interested in the PIF, I will choose randomly.

I'll leave this open until the end of October. Lots of time to decide if you want to commit! :)

No comments: